Who knew keeping in touch with classmates could be so much fun?
You can help classmates sustain their relationship with Brown and with each other. Whether you’re in a reunion year or in between, learn about current opportunities to help fellow alumni celebrate your shared Brown roots.
Help your class leaders with:
- Producing a class communication (newsletter, website, email, social media post)
- Planning a Reunion Weekend class event
- Executing a WRAParound event by joining forces with a Brown Club or University event
- Running for an elected or appointed position
- Have another idea? Let your class leaders know!
Interested? Reach out anytime:
Why get involved?
Here's one reason: To make sure you have a good Reunion! Phoebe Knowles '96 helped out her class leaders with planning. See where it's taken her: