Brunonians understand the power of giving back.
That's why so many alumni, parents, friends, and even students choose to give back to Brown. No matter the size, every gift to Brown has the potential to make a lasting impact.
From making an online gift to setting up a bequest, there are a variety of ways you can give back to Brown. Find the giving method that best suits you.
Year-End Giving to Brown
Want to ensure your year-end gift will be processed before the end of our fiscal year? Here are some deadlines for making your 2022-23 gift to Brown.
- Credit Cards
- ONLINE: before 11:59 p.m. ET on June 30
- PHONE: before 5 p.m. ET on June 30
- MAIL: send at least 10 business days before June 30 (recommended)
- USPS: postmarked on or before June 30
- ALL OTHER COURIERS: received by June 30
- checks must be dated on or before June 30
- Wires, Securities, & Mutual Funds
- initiate your gift with sufficient lead time to ensure transfer is complete and Brown receives funds by June 30
- refer to your financial institution for additional guidelines
- Donor-Advised Funds
- dependent on payment method (refer to above guidelines)
- many funds require several weeks to process recommended payments
- consult with your donor-advised fund for specific guidelines
- plan accordingly to ensure your gift is received by June 30