After a long year, Medical School classes ending in 00, 01, 05, and 06 took a well-deserved break to celebrate Reunion with some old friends. Per University policy, Reunion programming was all virtual this year.
There were familiar Reunion favorites like:
- The Ruth B. Sauber Distinguished Alumni Lectureship
- The Frank and Joan Rothman Lecture
- Presentation of Brown Medical Alumni Association Awards and Honors
- Social events for individual classes
If you have ideas you would like to share, please contact [email protected]. We’d love to hear from you!
- Update your profile
- Get the latest: follow the Brown Medical Alumni Association on Facebook
- Make your reunion gift to the Medical Annual Fund
Read more about the decision to hold a virtual Reunion and Commencement in the letter sent on January 21 to the campus community by President Christina H. Paxson