Brown Alumni & Friends on Social Media
Like. Share. Learn. Connect.
Stay up to date on the latest Brown happenings, revel in the accomplishments of fellow Brunonians, and connect with like-minded alumni—all from the comfort of your couch.
Get news and information and read about amazing Brunonians
Brown Medical Alumni
Connect with your class or find other interest groups
Find and follow class groups and pages.
Be part of the conversation
We're in this together. During the COVID-19 pandemic, Brown alumni are doing some remarkable things. Share your perspective on this challenging time using the hashtags below and join a worldwide conversation about how Brown alumni are executing "lives of usefulness and reputation." (Extra points for including Brown swag or traditions.)
Use these hashtags and tag @brownalumni on Instagram and Facebook or @BrownAlumAssoc on Twitter for a chance to be featured on Brown’s channels.
- #EverTrue - Tell your story—or tell us some good news about a fellow Brunonian. Or share words of encouragement or positivity with your community, including the Class of 2020!
- #BrunoniansAtHome - Are you hunkered down? Show off your improvised work-from-home space, your innovative ways of becoming a homeschool teacher overnight, your newest cooking creation (or fail), what books you're reading, or other ways that you are keeping yourself entertained.
- #BrunoniansAtWork - Are you an essential employee during this public health crisis? Show off your workspace or share a selfie of you on the job.
- #BrunoniansTogether - Celebrate the power of the Brown community. Share stories of Brunonians working together or crossing boundaries to make the biggest impact or create something new.
- #BrunoniansCare - Show how you are giving back in your community—or shoutout other Brunonians who are doing so.
- #BrunoniansExplain - Teach us something! Help someone discover a new skill or hobby by sharing your expertise with the rest of Brunonia’s community of lifelong learners.