Brown Family Fellows
Deepen your own relationship with Brown by joining the Brown Family Fellows, a community of parents and grandparents whose leadership philanthropy to the University underscores their personal support of their Brown students.
Our parent and family giving program is one of the strongest in the country, and at its core are parents and grandparents who make up the Brown Family Fellows.
Their generosity sustains and strengthens Brown's distinctive brand of academic excellence and enhances educational opportunity for their children and their classmates. We invite you to join this community of dedicated benefactors with an annual gift to Brown beginning at $15,000.
Family Fellows are recognized for their total yearly giving, which may include a range of philanthropic interests. Most Family Fellows choose to include leadership-level support of The Parents Fund in their giving each year. Gifts to The Parents Fund go to work immediately, sustaining Brown's academic excellence and ensuring that every student has access to all that Brown has to offer.
In recognition of their generosity, Family Fellows enjoy the following:
- Family Fellows regional events with university speakers and leaders
- Open Gates, an annual on-campus immersion day for the Family Fellows community
- Invitation-only receptions with the president during Family Weekend and Commencement
- Exclusive call-in Q&A sessions and webinars with Brown's star faculty and top administrators
- Personal support and communication from the staff in the Office of Parent and Family Giving