Brown University is listed in Schedule VIII of the Canadian Income Tax Regulations. You will receive the same tax benefits from a gift to Brown University as you would from a gift to a Canadian charity. When you make your gift to Brown, Brown will issue an official donation receipt for your Canadian income tax purposes. You can make your gift using our secure online giving form.

Find more information on the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) website: English | French

If you have any questions regarding giving to Brown University from outside the U.S., please contact:

Office of International Advancement

Questions regarding your specific tax situation should be directed to your tax advisor.

If you are a U.S. taxpayer and prefer to receive a U.S. tax receipt, please use our secure online gift form.

Related Links

Learn more about country-specific tax benefits of making a gift to Brown University.