Medical Reunion Class Volunteers help build enthusiasm for Reunion Weekend.
Volunteers are asked to contact friends and classmates and encourage them to return to campus for Reunion and Commencement Weekend. They also help in fundraising efforts, emboldening others to support Brown with their Reunion Class Gift to the Brown Medical Annual Fund, along with outreach at specific times of year for our giving days. Volunteers work with Biomedical Advancement staff to brainstorm ideas for communications and programming, along with organizing and planning special reunion programs for their class.
- Alum of The Warren Alpert Medical School in a reunion year
- Connect and encourage 10–15 classmates to attend Reunion Weekend and associated events through calling, texting, emailing, social media messages, or written notes
- Philanthropic contribution (of any size) to the Brown Medical Annual Fund
- Attendance at Reunion and Commencement Weekend
- Participation in conference calls/virtual meetings during the academic year of your reunion and regular email exchanges
Volunteers are welcome to join at any time during the year.
How To Get Involved:
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.