It has been a long year, so we hope Medical School classes ending in 00, 01, 05 and 06 will take a well-deserved break to celebrate your Reunion with some old friends. Per current University policy, Reunion programming will be virtual this year. We are hopeful that this platform will allow us to connect with even more alumni!
The Medical School is working on some familiar Reunion favorites like:
- The Ruth B. Sauber Distinguished Alumni Lectureship
- The Frank and Joan Rothman Lecture
- Presentation of Brown Medical Alumni Association Awards and Honors
We are also working with individual classes to plan other social events. If you have ideas you would like to share, please contact [email protected] We’d love to hear from you!
- Update your profile
- Get the latest: follow the Brown Medical Alumni Association on Facebook
- Make your reunion gift to the Medical Annual Fund
Read more about the decision to hold a virtual Reunion and Commencement in the letter sent on January 21 to the campus community by President Christina H. Paxson